We thank the editor (John Doukas) and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. We also thank Riccardo Bramante, Marco Tucci and Roberto Renò for very helpful discussions and a careful reading of the manuscript. We are grateful to Carefin, Centre for Applied Research in Finance of Università Bocconi for its financial support. We thank ANRA, the Italian Association of Risk Managers for its help to select and collect data and to Davide Scialdone for its assistance to contact firms and fill the questionnaires. All remaining errors are our own.
Risk Management for Italian Non-Financial Firms: Currency and Interest Rate Exposure
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 887–910, November 2013
How to Cite
Bodnar, G. M., Consolandi, C., Gabbi, G. and Jaiswal-Dale, A. (2013), Risk Management for Italian Non-Financial Firms: Currency and Interest Rate Exposure. European Financial Management, 19: 887–910. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00659.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!