Comments received throughout the formulation of this work are gratefully acknowledged. Special thanks go to John Doukas, two anonymous referees as well as the participants of the 2011 EFMA Asian Financial Management Symposium for valuable comments and suggestions received throughout this work. Correspondence: Jie (Michael) Guo.
Does State Ownership Drive M&A Performance? Evidence from China
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 79–105, January 2015
How to Cite
Zhou, B., Guo, J., Hua, J. and Doukas, A. J. (2015), Does State Ownership Drive M&A Performance? Evidence from China. European Financial Management, 21: 79–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00660.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!