We thank Manuel Ammann, Hendrik Hakenes, Christian Koziol, an anonymous referee, the editor John Doukas, and the seminar participants at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the European Financial Management Association, the 2007 Annual meeting of the German Finance Association, the 2008 Campus for Finance Meeting at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, the 2008 Annual meeting of the AWG, and research seminar at University of St.Gallen. All remaining errors are our own. Correspondence: Jochen Lawrenz.
Deposit Finance as a Commitment Device and the Optimal Debt Structure of Commercial Banks
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 14–44, January 2013
How to Cite
Bank, M. and Lawrenz, J. (2013), Deposit Finance as a Commitment Device and the Optimal Debt Structure of Commercial Banks. European Financial Management, 19: 14–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.566.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!