Earlier versions of this paper were circulated under the title ‘Zooming in on Liquidity’. We thank Deutsche Börse AG for providing the data. We thank an anonymous referee, Pierre Giot, Joachim Grammig, Alexander Kempf, participants of the 31st annual meeting of the European Finance Association, of the 11th annual meeting of the German Finance Association, of the 9th Symposium on Finance, Banking and Insurance in Karlsruhe and seminar participants at the University of St. Gallen and the University of Exeter for valuable comments. Correspondence: Erik Theissen.
Liquidity Dynamics in an Electronic Open Limit Order Book: an Event Study Approach†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Gomber, P., Schweickert, U. and Theissen, E. (2013), Liquidity Dynamics in an Electronic Open Limit Order Book: an Event Study Approach. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2013.12006.x
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!