We would like to thank the editor (John Doukas) and two anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions. We are grateful to Philip Kurmann, XiaoHua Chen, Bjarne Astrup Jensen, Pedro Barroso, and participants at the 2012 European Financial Management Association Symposium (Hamburg), the 2012 Portuguese Finance Network Conference (Aveiro), and the 2012 Financial Engineering and Banking Society Conference (London) for their comments. We also thank Thomson Reuters Austria GmbH for providing data. Correspondence: Ranko Jelic.
Common Factors in the Performance of European Corporate Bonds – Evidence before and after the Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Aussenegg, W., Goetz, L. and Jelic, R. (2013), Common Factors in the Performance of European Corporate Bonds – Evidence before and after the Financial Crisis. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2013.12009.x
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!