We would like to thank the editor (John Doukas) and two anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions. We are grateful to Philip Kurmann, XiaoHua Chen, Bjarne Astrup Jensen, Pedro Barroso, and participants at the 2012 European Financial Management Association Symposium (Hamburg), the 2012 Portuguese Finance Network Conference (Aveiro), and the 2012 Financial Engineering and Banking Society Conference (London) for their comments. We also thank Thomson Reuters Austria GmbH for providing data. Correspondence: Ranko Jelic.
Common Factors in the Performance of European Corporate Bonds – Evidence before and after the Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Aussenegg, W., Goetz, L. and Jelic, R. (2013), Common Factors in the Performance of European Corporate Bonds – Evidence before and after the Financial Crisis. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2013.12009.x
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!