We thank an anonymous referee for very helpful suggestions, Andrea Randone, Roland Fejfar, Opal Jiang, and Vesa-Heikki Soini for excellent research assistance, and seminar participants at London Business School, Helsinki School of Economics, Tilburg University, Schulich School of Business at York University, the CEPR Gerzensee meetings and the American Finance Association conference for comments. The views expressed here are ours and we alone bear responsibility for any mistakes and inaccuracies. Correspondence: Tim Jenkinson and Tarun Ramadorai.
Does One Size Fit All? The Consequences of Switching Markets with Different Regulatory Standards
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 852–886, November 2013
How to Cite
Jenkinson, T. and Ramadorai, T. (2013), Does One Size Fit All? The Consequences of Switching Markets with Different Regulatory Standards. European Financial Management, 19: 852–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2013.12021.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!