This paper was partially drafted during the visit of Sergio Mayordomo to the Anderson School at UCLA. We acknowledge financial support from MCI grant ECO2009-12551. We are very grateful to an anonymous referee for many helpful comments and to the editor John Doukas for very useful suggestions. Moreover, the paper has benefitted from comments by Rodolfo Campos, Teresa Corzo, Lars Norden, Yves Nosbusch, J. Pedro Nunes, Jose Penalva, Maria Rodriguez-Moreno, Christina Wang, and other participants in the IX INFINITI Conference, 2011 IFABS Conference, XIX Foro de Finanzas (Spanish Finance Association), University of Valencia seminar, and 2012 EFMA Conference (Barcelona) for useful comments. Correspondence: Sergio Mayordomo.
Are All Credit Default Swap Databases Equal?
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 677–713, September 2014
How to Cite
Mayordomo, S., Peña, J. I. and Schwartz, E. S. (2014), Are All Credit Default Swap Databases Equal?. European Financial Management, 20: 677–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2013.12023.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- MCI. Grant Number: ECO2009-12551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!