We would like to thank John Doukas (the editor), an anonymous referee, Davide Silvestrini (JP Morgan), Paul Whelan (Imperial College Business School), and conference participants at FEBS (London, June 2012), EFMA (Barcelona, June 2012), and FMA (Atlanta, October 2012) for useful comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
Understanding Short- versus Long-Run Risk Premia
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 714–738, September 2014
How to Cite
Buraschi, A. and Carnelli, A. (2014), Understanding Short- versus Long-Run Risk Premia. European Financial Management, 20: 714–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2013.12027.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!