We thank an anonymous referee for valuable comments and suggestions. Furthermore, we thank seminar participants at the 2012 Cologne financial market colloquium, the 2012 European Financial Management Association (EFMA) annual meeting in Barcelona, and the 2013 Midwest Finance Association (MFA) annual meeting in Chicago, for helpful comments. Correspondence: Alexander Kerl.
When Do Sell-side Analyst Reports Really Matter? Shareholder Protection, Institutional Investors and the Informativeness of Equity Research
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Arand, D., Kerl, A. and Walter, A. (2013), When Do Sell-side Analyst Reports Really Matter? Shareholder Protection, Institutional Investors and the Informativeness of Equity Research. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2013.12028.x
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!