Comments received throughout development of this work are gratefully acknowledged. Special thanks go to John Doukas, an anonymous referee, as well as participants at the 2011 EFMA Asian Financial Management Symposium for valuable comments and suggestions.
Gains to Chinese Bidder Firms: Domestic vs. Foreign Acquisitions
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Black, E. L., Doukas, A. J., Xing, X. and Guo, J. (2013), Gains to Chinese Bidder Firms: Domestic vs. Foreign Acquisitions. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2013.12031.x
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!