The authors would like to thank an anonymous referee, John Doukas (the editor), Kim H. Frederiksen, Jonatan Groba, Alain Krapl, Thomas O'Brien, Berkay Ozcan, Christos Pantzalis, Frank Thingaard, and participants at the 2010 Behavioral Finance Working Group Conference, the 2011 European Financial Management Association Annual Meeting, and the 2012 Financial Management Association European Conference for helpful comments and suggestions to earlier versions of this paper. Tom Aabo acknowledges financial support from the Danish Council for Independent Research | Social Sciences. Correspondence: Tom Aabo.
Foreign Debt Usage in Non-Financial Firms: a Horse Race between Operating and Accounting Exposure Hedging
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 590–611, June 2015
How to Cite
Aabo, T., Hansen, M. A. and Muradoglu, Y. G. (2015), Foreign Debt Usage in Non-Financial Firms: a Horse Race between Operating and Accounting Exposure Hedging. European Financial Management, 21: 590–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2013.12032.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Danish Council for Independent Research | Social Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!