The authors wish to thank an anonymous referee and John Doukas (the editor) for insightful comments and useful suggestions. We are also thankful to Sachin Modi, Lawrence Kryzanowski, Andrey Ukhov, and participants at the Financial Management Association, European Financial Management Association and Midwest Finance Association Meetings for helpful comments. Any remaining errors or omissions are the authors' alone.
Idiosyncratic Volatility, Institutional Ownership, and Investment Horizon
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 613–645, September 2015
How to Cite
Chichernea, D. C., Petkevich, A. and Zykaj, B. B. (2015), Idiosyncratic Volatility, Institutional Ownership, and Investment Horizon. European Financial Management, 21: 613–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2013.12033.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!