We would like to thank John Doukas, two anonymous referees and participants at the European Financial Management Association Conference (Barcelona, 2012), the International Finance and Banking Society Conference (Valencia, 2012), Multinational Finance Society Conference (Krakow, 2012) and the Manawatu Seminar Series at Massey University for helpful comments and suggestions. Correspondence: Olga Dodd.
On the Role of Cultural Distance in the Decision to Cross-List
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 706–741, September 2015
How to Cite
Dodd, O., Frijns, B. and Gilbert, A. (2015), On the Role of Cultural Distance in the Decision to Cross-List. European Financial Management, 21: 706–741. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2013.12038.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!