On Epistemic Conceptions of Meaning: Use, Meaning and Normativity
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 416–434, September 2009
How to Cite
Whiting, D. (2009), On Epistemic Conceptions of Meaning: Use, Meaning and Normativity. European Journal of Philosophy, 17: 416–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0378.2008.00320.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!