Aesthetics and Cognition in Kant's Critical Philosophy edited by Rebecca Kukla
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 455–460, September 2009
How to Cite
Hughes, F. (2009), Aesthetics and Cognition in Kant's Critical Philosophy edited by Rebecca Kukla. European Journal of Philosophy, 17: 455–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0378.2009.00368_2.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!