Contemporary Arguments for a Geometry of Visual Experience
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 408–430, September 2011
How to Cite
Meadows, P. J. (2011), Contemporary Arguments for a Geometry of Visual Experience. European Journal of Philosophy, 19: 408–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0378.2009.00387.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!