Intentional Relations and the Sideways-on View: On McDowell's Critique of Sellars
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 300–319, June 2013
How to Cite
Shapiro, L. (2013), Intentional Relations and the Sideways-on View: On McDowell's Critique of Sellars. European Journal of Philosophy, 21: 300–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0378.2010.00448.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!