Is Iris Murdoch a Closet Existentialist? Some Trouble with Vision, Choice and Exegesis
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 475–494, September 2013
How to Cite
Robjant, D. (2013), Is Iris Murdoch a Closet Existentialist? Some Trouble with Vision, Choice and Exegesis. European Journal of Philosophy, 21: 475–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0378.2011.00456.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!