Bodily Thought and the Corpse Problem
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 575–592, December 2013
How to Cite
Árnadóttir, S. T. (2013), Bodily Thought and the Corpse Problem. European Journal of Philosophy, 21: 575–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0378.2011.00463.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!