Leibniz: Body, Substance, Monad, by Daniel Garber
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 319–327, June 2011
How to Cite
Barth, C. (2011), Leibniz: Body, Substance, Monad, by Daniel Garber. European Journal of Philosophy, 19: 319–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0378.2011.00477.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!