Is Narrative Identity Four-Dimensionalist?
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue Supplement S1, pages E86–E106, June 2012
How to Cite
Stokes, P. (2012), Is Narrative Identity Four-Dimensionalist?. European Journal of Philosophy, 20: E86–E106. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0378.2011.00485.x
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!