Kant on Intentionality, Magnitude, and the Unity of Perception
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 505–528, December 2014
How to Cite
Golob, S. (2014), Kant on Intentionality, Magnitude, and the Unity of Perception. European Journal of Philosophy, 22: 505–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0378.2011.00503.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!