Conflict, Power and Multitude in Machiavelli and Spinoza: Tumult and Indignation, by Filippo Del Lucchese. London and New York: Continuum, 2009, 209 pp. ISBN: 978-1-4411-5062-2 hb £65.00.
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 647–654, December 2011
How to Cite
Saar, M. (2011), Conflict, Power and Multitude in Machiavelli and Spinoza: Tumult and Indignation, by Filippo Del Lucchese. London and New York: Continuum, 2009, 209 pp. ISBN: 978-1-4411-5062-2 hb £65.00. European Journal of Philosophy, 19: 647–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0378.2011.00508.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!