THINKING WITH SPINOZA
Compelling Fictions: Spinoza and George Eliot on Imagination and Belief
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 74–90, March 2012
How to Cite
Gatens, M. (2012), Compelling Fictions: Spinoza and George Eliot on Imagination and Belief. European Journal of Philosophy, 20: 74–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0378.2012.00513.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!