I would like to thank Professor Francis Snyder, Professor Joël Lebullenger and Mr Paolo Farah for their valuable insights and comments.
The Current Status and Prospects of the ‘Strategic Partnership’ between the EU and China: Towards the Conclusion of a Partnership and Cooperation Agreement
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
European Law Journal
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 699–731, November 2007
How to Cite
Sautenet, A. (2007), The Current Status and Prospects of the ‘Strategic Partnership’ between the EU and China: Towards the Conclusion of a Partnership and Cooperation Agreement. European Law Journal, 13: 699–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0386.2007.00395.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
- First Submitted: October 2006Final Revision Accepted: July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!