This article was prepared for the keynote presentation delivered at the conference Corporate Social Responsibility in the EU-10: Expectations v Reality, organised in Prague as part of the GARDE programme of EPS (see the website available at http://www.responsibility.cz/) with the Czech League of Human Rights on 15 September 2006. It was subsequently presented at the hearing of 5 October 2006 held before the Employment Committee of the European Parliament.
Corporate Social Responsibility European Style
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Author
European Law Journal
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 203–236, March 2008
How to Cite
De Schutter, O. (2008), Corporate Social Responsibility European Style. European Law Journal, 14: 203–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0386.2007.00411.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
- First Submitted: November 2006Final Revision Accepted: March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!