Thanks to the CERIC of University of Aix-Marseille III for providing the research facilities. I especially owe my thanks to Professor Francis Snyder for his constructive comments during our talks both in his office and at his home during my stay in Aix Provence in the summer of 2007, his further comments, revisions and polish on the draft version and generous provision for the forthcoming publications. However, this author is solely responsible for all views and any mistakes in this article.
A Preliminary Perspective of Negotiations of EU–China PCA: A New Bottle Carrying Old Wine or New Wine or Both?
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
European Law Journal
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 121–141, January 2009
How to Cite
Zeng, L. (2009), A Preliminary Perspective of Negotiations of EU–China PCA: A New Bottle Carrying Old Wine or New Wine or Both?. European Law Journal, 15: 121–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0386.2008.00453.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- First Submitted: June 2008Final Revision Accepted: July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!