Dr Gulara Guliyeva, Lecturer, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education, Languages and Linguistic Minorities in the EU: Challenges and Perspectives
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Law Journal
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 219–236, March 2013
How to Cite
Guliyeva, G. (2013), Education, Languages and Linguistic Minorities in the EU: Challenges and Perspectives. European Law Journal, 19: 219–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0386.2012.00614.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
- First submission: January 2011; Final draft accepted: August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!