Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Law, University of Trento.. I am grateful to Jonathan White, Giulio Itzcovich, Jan Komárek, Barbara Guastaferro and all the participants to the Dahrendorf Symposium and the NYU seminar on EU law and conflicts for comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this paper. Special thanks go to Damian Chalmers for his invaluable support in streamlining my arguments. All errors are mine.
Rehabilitating Social Conflicts in European Public Law
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Law Journal
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 621–643, September 2012
How to Cite
Dani, M. (2012), Rehabilitating Social Conflicts in European Public Law. European Law Journal, 18: 621–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0386.2012.00621.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!