Eliciting and prioritizing quality requirements supported by ontologies: a case study using the ElicitO framework and tool
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 129–151, May 2013
How to Cite
Al Balushi, T. H., Sampaio, P. R. F. and Loucopoulos, P. (2013), Eliciting and prioritizing quality requirements supported by ontologies: a case study using the ElicitO framework and tool. Expert Systems, 30: 129–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0394.2012.00625.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!