Association rule mining using genetic programming to provide feedback to instructors from multiple-choice quiz data
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 162–172, May 2013
How to Cite
Romero, C., Zafra, A., Luna, J. M. and Ventura, S. (2013), Association rule mining using genetic programming to provide feedback to instructors from multiple-choice quiz data. Expert Systems, 30: 162–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0394.2012.00627.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Regional Government of Andalucia and the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: P08-TIC-3720 and TIN-2011-22408
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: AP2010-0041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!