Deriving problem frames from business process and object analysis models
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 200–214, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Sun, J., Yang, X., Wang, Y., Li, S. and Kavs, A. J. (2013), Deriving problem frames from business process and object analysis models. Expert Systems, 30: 200–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0394.2012.00632.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
- National 973 Fundamental Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB320701
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61103032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!