A Universal neighbourhood rough sets model for knowledge discovering from incomplete heterogeneous data
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 89–96, February 2013
How to Cite
Jing, S., She, K. and Ali, S. (2013), A Universal neighbourhood rough sets model for knowledge discovering from incomplete heterogeneous data. Expert Systems, 30: 89–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0394.2012.00633.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!