Flood forecasting at the Dadu River in China based on ANN
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 398–402, November 2013
How to Cite
Feng, L.-H. (2013), Flood forecasting at the Dadu River in China based on ANN. Expert Systems, 30: 398–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0394.2012.00644.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41171430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!