Effects of the correlation model, the trend model, and the number of training points on the accuracy of Kriging metamodels
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 418–428, November 2013
How to Cite
Acar, E. (2013), Effects of the correlation model, the trend model, and the number of training points on the accuracy of Kriging metamodels. Expert Systems, 30: 418–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0394.2012.00646.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!