Towards a framework for multiple artificial neural network topologies validation by means of statistics
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 20–36, February 2014
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Carrasco, I., Garcia-Crespo, A., Ruiz-Mezcua, B., Lopez-Cuadrado, J. L. and Colomo-Palacios, R. (2014), Towards a framework for multiple artificial neural network topologies validation by means of statistics. Expert Systems, 31: 20–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0394.2012.00653.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!