The first and second authors are from the School of Management & Economics, Queen's University Belfast. The third author is from The Business School, University of Gloucestershire. They gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Belfast office of KPMG and the School of Management, Queen's University Belfast, the research assistance of Gareth Campbell and David Leonard, the helpful comments and suggestions received from two anonymous referees and from Peter Dunne, Philip Hamill and Irem Tuna when presented at Queen's University Belfast and the EAA 2006 Annual Conference, Dublin.
EARNINGS MANAGEMENT IN ENGLISH NHS HOSPITAL TRUSTS
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Financial Accountability & Management
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 421–440, November 2007
How to Cite
Ballantine, J., Forker, J. and Greenwood, M. (2007), EARNINGS MANAGEMENT IN ENGLISH NHS HOSPITAL TRUSTS. Financial Accountability & Management, 23: 421–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0408.2007.00436.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!