The author is from The Herbert Simon Institute, Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester and Stockholm University School of Business. The research was partly funded by the Swedish Research Council and was inspired by the author's plenary address at the 5th International Conference on Accounting, Auditing and Management in Public Sector Reforms, Amsterdam, 2008. He is grateful to Sven Siverbo and Peter Skærbæk for constructive criticisms on an earlier version of the manuscript.
INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH ON PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT AND MANAGEMENT IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING LITERATURE: A REVIEW AND ASSESSMENT
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Financial Accountability & Management
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 277–303, August 2009
How to Cite
Modell, S. (2009), INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH ON PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT AND MANAGEMENT IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING LITERATURE: A REVIEW AND ASSESSMENT. Financial Accountability & Management, 25: 277–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0408.2009.00477.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!