The authors are respectively, Assistant Professor of Public Management, Bocconi University, Milano, Italy; and Research Fellow, School of Management at Royal Holloway, University of London.
VISION AND PRACTICE OF E-GOVERNMENT: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Financial Accountability & Management
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 85–101, February 2010
How to Cite
Nasi, G. and Frosini, F. (2010), VISION AND PRACTICE OF E-GOVERNMENT: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY. Financial Accountability & Management, 26: 85–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0408.2009.00492.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!