The author is from the Department of Finance, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, USA. He thanks Murillo Campello, Dirk Hackbarth, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions. He thanks Edward James, Diarra Smith and Adanne Wadibia-Anyanwu from GuideStar Data Services for their help with the data. He also thanks the developers from the R Project for Statistical Computing for the computer software used in the data analysis.
Capital Structure Determinants for Tax-Exempt Organisations: Evidence from the UK
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Financial Accountability & Management
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 143–163, May 2012
How to Cite
Smith, G. P. (2012), Capital Structure Determinants for Tax-Exempt Organisations: Evidence from the UK. Financial Accountability & Management, 28: 143–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0408.2012.00540.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!