The Gender of Europe's Commercial Economy, 1200–1700
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
© The author 2008. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2008
Gender & History
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 519–538, November 2008
How to Cite
Howell, M. (2008), The Gender of Europe's Commercial Economy, 1200–1700. Gender & History, 20: 519–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0424.2008.00535.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!