Reading Women: Literacy, Authorship, and Culture in the Atlantic World, 1500–1900 edited by Heidi Brayman Hackel and Catherine E. Kelly
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Gender & History
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 227–228, April 2010
How to Cite
LOVEMAN, K. (2010), Reading Women: Literacy, Authorship, and Culture in the Atlantic World, 1500–1900 edited by Heidi Brayman Hackel and Catherine E. Kelly. Gender & History, 22: 227–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0424.2009.01587_19.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!