Victorians and the Virgin Mary: Religion and Gender in England, 1830–85 by Carol Engelhardt Herringer
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Gender & History
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 231–233, April 2010
How to Cite
SHAW, G. (2010), Victorians and the Virgin Mary: Religion and Gender in England, 1830–85 by Carol Engelhardt Herringer. Gender & History, 22: 231–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0424.2009.01587_22.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!