Rhetoric of the Anchorhold: Space, Place and Body within the Discourses of Enclosure edited by Liz Herbert McAvoy
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Gender & History
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 205–206, April 2010
How to Cite
BERNAU, A. (2010), Rhetoric of the Anchorhold: Space, Place and Body within the Discourses of Enclosure edited by Liz Herbert McAvoy. Gender & History, 22: 205–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0424.2009.01587_4.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!