‘The Rebels Turkish Tyranny’: Understanding Sexual Violence in Ireland during the 1640s
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Gender & History
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 55–74, April 2010
How to Cite
Hall, D. and Malcolm, E. (2010), ‘The Rebels Turkish Tyranny’: Understanding Sexual Violence in Ireland during the 1640s. Gender & History, 22: 55–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0424.2010.01578.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!