Embodying the Colonial Encounter: Explaining New Zealand's ‘Grace Darling’, Huria Matenga
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Gender & History
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 361–381, August 2010
How to Cite
Pickles, K. and Wanhalla, A. (2010), Embodying the Colonial Encounter: Explaining New Zealand's ‘Grace Darling’, Huria Matenga. Gender & History, 22: 361–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0424.2010.01595.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!