Conceiving the Old Regime: Pronatalism and the Politics of Reproduction in Early Modern France by Leslie Tuttle
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Gender & History
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 459–460, August 2011
How to Cite
McTAVISH, L. (2011), Conceiving the Old Regime: Pronatalism and the Politics of Reproduction in Early Modern France by Leslie Tuttle. Gender & History, 23: 459–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0424.2011.01648_10.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!