The Politics of Motherhood: Maternity and Women's Rights in Twentieth-Century Chile by Jadwiga Pieper Mooney
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Gender & History
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 481–483, August 2011
How to Cite
WILDING, P. (2011), The Politics of Motherhood: Maternity and Women's Rights in Twentieth-Century Chile by Jadwiga Pieper Mooney. Gender & History, 23: 481–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0424.2011.01648_22.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!