Managing the Body: Beauty, Health, and Fitness in Britain, 1880–1939 by Ina Zweiniger-Bargielowska Beauty Imagined: A History of the Global Beauty Industry by Geoffrey Jones
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Gender & History
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 241–244, April 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Managing the Body: Beauty, Health, and Fitness in Britain, 1880–1939 by Ina Zweiniger-Bargielowska Beauty Imagined: A History of the Global Beauty Industry by Geoffrey Jones. Gender & History, 24: 241–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0424.2011.01679_7.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!